lifes a beach

Monday, November 5, 2007

The "Five things" Tag

I didn't know how this tag thing worked until Melissa filled me in. So I guess I'll participate.
Here goes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.

1. Getting the first grey hairs from Tyler passing his driving test and going on his first date!
2. Experiencing the first daughter trying out for cheer and making it
3. Sending off my last child to Kindergarten
4. Juggling back to school nights. I had 2 children in elementary school,
one in junior high, and one in high school
5. Camping out with the family in Pasadena for the Rose Parade for the first time.

5 things on my to do list for tomorrow

1. Wake up early to "watch" Nancy Rice's mom, who can't be left alone.
2. Make something yummy for dinner.
3. Watch "The Bachelor" with Julie
4. Unload the dishwasher
5. Get through my stack of catalogs

5 things I would do if I had a millions dollars

1. Put a down payment on a home for each of my children
2. Take my whole family on a trip each year
3. Invest
4. Do some anonymous giving
5. Buy something frivolous

5 things I will never wear again

1. Skinny pants of any kind
2. Maternity clothes
3. Short shorts
4. My moms, mine, and sisters wedding dress
5. 3" heels

5 favorite toys

1. My Magellan
2. The Computer
3. My Cell phone
4. My Beach cruiser
5. The Grandkids

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

haha that was good. I wish I had a beach cruiser and a beach to go along with it.

Michelle said...

You are so funny...I liked reading those, except may I point out that I was the only child not mentioned in the things that you were doing 10 years ago...guess my life wasn't exciting back then...

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. imaginary, very intriguing!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://306.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,584/]opony[/url]