lifes a beach

Friday, March 14, 2008

Cheer banquet


Tonight we celebrated the end of the cheer season with Julie and all the spiritleaders.
There was lots of picture taking, lots of gift giving, food and awards. We were so happy
for Julie when they announced the coaches award, and she was to be the recipient. Here
are the nice (and true) words of her coach. "I can't think of one bad thing to say about
this girl. She's perfect. She's always very agreeable, and even when I corrected her
she took correction without complaint. She always brightened my day, every time I
came into the Gym. And I always tell her that I "love" her haircolor. And the award
goes to............Julie" I was really happy that the coach gave her that award. I feel that
she is a very agreeable and I'm glad that she saw her the way that I do. Way to go Julie

2 comments:

Sandy: said...

Congrats to Julie. What nice compliments for a wonderful young woman. Way to go, Julie....

HOTWATERBEACH said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH DISNEYLAND AND JULIE'S CHEER. WE SEND OUR LOVE FROM DOWN UNDER AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT EASTER.

LOVE DEAN KHALI AND THE BOYS