lifes a beach

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Disney divas

Wow, Michelle and I have made 2 trips to the Magic Kingdom this week. It's been fun,
but also fairly tiring. Today we met up with my sister in law Cristina and niece Reane
and Cristina's sister and sons. We mostly spent the day in California adventure, but
Michelle and I made it over to the big D for a couple of rides.
Here is little Reane and I on the big ferris wheel. She enjoyed it, but also wanted
to hold on tight.

Cristina, Michelle, Nicholas and his mom standing behind, little Reane on the fish go round
Michelle and I went on the river rafting ride, and I guess I entertained Michelle by

borrowing a poncho from a woman, and putting it over the two of us, so we did the

ride under plastic. Our bodies still got very very wet, but our hair stayed nice. = ) Michelle having fun going down the fire pole. Still soaking wet on the bum and shirt

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

so fun! But now it is making me REALLY want to go!!

Brenda said...

Michelle's so adorable. Is it offensive to call a grown woman adorable? If so, I appologize. She is beautiful.