lifes a beach

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Birthday Time


The lunch bunch..Lindsay, Lorna, Joneel, Shelly and Bonnie
back row---Melissa, Sterling, Michelle, Stella and Julie


cake number 1 compliments of Shelly J.

Beach buddies from WAAAY back

cake 2--compliments of Josey C. (aka Visiting Teacher)

cake 3--Compliments of karen H. (aka visiting teacher)


Well, I turned the big ?0. I can't believe I reached this milestone,
but here I am. And I have to say that I feel like I was treated so
kindly. From party lunches to sweet thoughtful gifts, to phone
calls, cards, cakes and even Facebook Birthday Wishes, I feel
remembered and cared about. Here are some pictures of my
wonderful day. One funny side note. Melissa was going to
make me a beautiful cake, but after getting these 3, she
decided to make it up for Julie's birthday. I swear, it's
either feast or famine around here for cake!

3 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

Is cake #3 a cupcake? For some reason it looks like this huge cupcake cake. haha. Whatever it is, it's totally cute.

Sandy: said...

I wish I could have made the birthday lunch. Looks like fun. I was sitting in the middle of the desert in a car with NO GAS!! Looks like you had a fun day. Happy Birthday.

Mike and Katie said...

Happy Birthday!! That birthday/cupcake is adorable!