lifes a beach

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Family Pictures


l-r Melissa holding Stella's hand, Andy holding Sterling, michelle, Clark, Mel,
Julie, Joneel, Grace, Anna, Tyler holding Sam









I have been having so much fun having all of my children
in the same state. On Sunday we all were at church
together. I was in Heaven. I love my family and am
so proud of all of them. With everyone spread out across
this great beautiful country, we had to capitalize on
the time we had together, and have some family
photo's taken. Here are two of the group shots.
Possibly more to follow at a later date.

4 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Oh I know what you mean. It's heaven on earth being surrounded by family.
I hope your Mom is doing okay. I think about her often.

Rolene and David said...

I absolutely love the step pictures, they are all great, but the step ones are my fave! Have fun with everyone! :) Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love the family photos my friend how are you and hows your mom.?. Off to my trip soon..Loved seeing you and spending your bday with you .. Tuddles shelly johnston

Brittan said...

your family is BEAUTIFUL.