lifes a beach

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Boy Smith

He's HERE !!!!! Baby boy Smith weighed in at 8 lbs. 7 ozs. and arrived at 3:04 am
Feb. 5. Melissa called me around 11:23 pm Feb. 4 and told me her water had just
broke, and so come on over to be with Stella. I can't believe that she delivered the
baby so quickly. Makes me happy. Everyone is doing fine, and Andy and Melissa
said that he reminds them of Stella. Watch out girls, that means he's a cutie pie.
Pictures to be posted later today, after i take some. Now.......I'll go catch a few zzzzzz's

2 comments:

A. Smith said...

Thank goodness for mothers who blog! Thanks for the post. We are so happy for them, now I just can't wait to see the pics. Give them our love!

Sandy: said...

So glad to hear that he is here safe and sound. I'm glad all went well and quick. Now, go and enjoy him for these last 6 days before you have to go home!!