lifes a beach

Saturday, February 7, 2009

More Pictures


Yes, she really is that beautiful
Andy shaved today after not shaving while in the hospital, and he
thought it would be fun to do something different. His Clint Eastwood look)


Well, I figured while I was here with Stella and Sterling and family, that I should take
plenty of pictures. So, I took some more tonight while Sterling had his eyes open. Then
Silly Stella being a little mischievous. She has just been cracking me up.
Tonight I watched Sterling while Melissa, Andy and Stella went to the store. He was
good the whole time. (45 min.) = )
Tonight is my last night in the King bed at the Rozmus household. But, it will be fun
to see Chadd before I go home. O.K. my thoughts are a little rambled, so I'll stop now.
Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Sandy: said...

you must be having SO MUCH fun. I'm sure you are enjoying every minute of it. Love all the pictures. who do you think Sterling looks like? How is Melissa feeling? Is she getting any sleep?

Brenda said...

Really that little Stella steals my heart everytime I see a picture of her! And the baby just makes me want to meet my own little baby right this second! So cute!