lifes a beach

Friday, February 13, 2009

Singing the "Blues"






Well, I'm back home from South Carolina, wishing I'd stayed another half a week. It
was very hard leaving Melissa and family behind. I have discovered that it's much
harder leaving small grandkids, because I wonder if they understand that you are
leaving when you tell them you are, and that you will be back in "two weeks". Do
they get confused or wonder "Where did Grandma go"? Plus, it is exciting times
when there are new Grandchildren born. And the love you feel for them is more
than I thought possible. And Stella was so good for me when Melissa was in the
hospital. It kind of surprised me that she wasn't freaked out because her Mommy
and Daddy weren't at home in the morning when she woke up. It was just such a
sweet time for me to be able to take care of her, and have that special time with her.
And to have that time with our new little grandchild Sterling..... Priceless.
Another fun part of the trip was staying with Karen Rozmus. She always makes me
feel so welcome, and it was just another thing to look forward to at the end of each
day.
I just wanted to post a few more pictures that I had taken. Love those babies!
It makes me so happy that I have Tyler's family so close. Woo Hoo!

3 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

Stella looks JUST like Andy in the top 2 pictures, and then the one with you Joneel & Sterling, looks JUST like Melissa. Funny how that happens. It's still too hard to make a decision on Sterling though.

Mike and Katie said...

I loved seeing all of the pictures! I am sure it was really hard to go but what a blessing you were able to be there! Sterling is a cutie!

Brenda said...

I feel for you but I feel more for Melissa. I hated it when my mommy had to leave me after I had my babies. You never stop needing your mommy!