lifes a beach

Friday, February 6, 2009

No more hospital





So, the new baby has had his first car ride home. Stella was so happy that her parents
came home with her tonight. She has been so good, and a joy to take care of.
When they were getting Sterling ready to go, he cried a bit, and Stella was so concerned.
I think (hope) she will get used to his crying soon, cuz it's kind of sad to see her so
concerned and sad herself. Anyway, I caught a few pictures as he was on his way
out the door. The cute hat was crocheted by his aunt Anna. It's just too cute.
So, I'm off Stella duty tonight. = ( At least I have a few more days to enjoy the company
of my daughter and family.

3 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

He definitely looks like a Lund to me in these pictures.

Sandy: said...

So cute. It looks like the hat barely fits him. He's a big guy. Enjoy every minute of him, grandma.

Candi said...

That hat is so stinkin' cute! Could it match any better with that outfit. He is such a good looking boy. Congrats!