lifes a beach

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sterling







Well, here are the first pictures that I could get of Sterling and the family. He is a great
nurser already. It's so exciting to me. He seems very calm. Hopefully he will remain that
way. His hands are large. Taking after his Daddy. Stella has been a doll for me. She seems
to be taking to her brother o.k. So far, so good. Sweetest thing, when the nurse came
to get him she was sad to let him go out the door. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. Look
at Melissa's blog later today, cuz she's hoping to post some of their "good" pictures. Wow,
it sure is fun being a grandma!

9 comments:

Sandy: said...

He's darling. I think he kind of looks like Melissa quite a bit, but of course it's hard to tell. Give them our best wishes. Take lots of pictures.

Rolene and David said...

Congratulations Grandma! He is sooo cute and we love the name! Give him a kiss for us!

Ashley K said...

Yay! He's so cute! I'm glad you made a post so soon.

Da Bergs said...

Now, that is the cutest little family! Congrats!

partypatt said...

Congratulations! Sterling is adorable and they all look so good. you must be so happy to have a new grandson!

The Luisi Famiy said...

Congrats grandma!!!! He is simply beautiful!

heather said...

YAY!!! I am SO excited for them and for you! hes a cutie!~ Mel doesn't even look like she delivered a baby! the family is beautiful. please send them my love and congrats.

The Cherry Family said...

I'm glad you got these on here so fast Joneel. I think he looks quite a bit different from when Stella was born. I'm guessing because he's bigger. But he is a cutie. I can't wait to see more.

The Cherry Family said...

Oh, tell Melissa that my Mom and I sent her a package today and to keep her eye out for it. I think they said around 5 days.