lifes a beach

Monday, February 4, 2008

Fun with Grace/FHE with Mitt



Tonight Julie and I went over to Tyler and Anna's and got to spend a little time with Grace.
Tyler had gotten word that Mitt Romney was having another Rally in Long Beach near the
airport. So Julie and I went to his house and spent time with Grace and Anna till he got
home from work, and then we headed for Long Beach. It was mine and Julie's first political
rally. And we are all definitely impressed with what we hear from Mitt. Anyway, now I feel
like we can relate with Melissa and Andy, who have been supporting Mitt from across the
country in South Carolina. I sure hope that Super Tuesday proves to be a success for MITT !!
Our Country needs him.

8 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Go Mitt! I hope the country makes the right decision. We shall see. Being a groupie is a total blast! I agree.

Brenda said...

He got at least 4 votes from us and my inlaws! What an experience! And Grace is almost too cute! It should be illegal, she'll make all the other babies feel bad!

Sandy: said...

Why don't people see how great he could be for our country?? Wish he would have done better yesterday.

Miss Heather said...

Too bad Mitt didn't do better. He had our vote!! That picture of you and Grace is sooo sweet!

Miss Heather said...

Too bad Mitt didn't do better. He had our vote!! That picture of you and Grace is sooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

How fun we are on here too! Too bad Mitt didn't do better. Your grandbabies are so cute!
Nikki - Brooksandnikki.blogspot.com

Elizabeth J. said...

Hi Joneel! Thanks for the nice message on my blog. I have actually peeked into your blog from time to time. I can't believe how grown up your girls are! Oh and can I just say that Tyler's little girl is sooooo cute! I love the curls!

Great blog...I wish my mom would keep one. She's just not hip like you :)

Tonya said...

Hi Joneel...

Just a quick hello and reply to your question...

The Pilates Machine is off of QVC...

I love it...it really is enjoyable and not boring...

Hope you are all doing well!

Tonya