lifes a beach

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birth Day

O.K., Tell me, would you think this would be your view from your hospital Window??? I think
I might just want to stay for a while.
Today we added a new grandchild to our family. Anna gave birth to ?Samuel? at 1:08 p.m. He weighed 6 lbs. 13 ozs. and was 19.5 inches long. The baby looks a lot like Anna to me.


What a fun experience. I can't wait to hold him.
Julie and I went to the hospital so we could have a glance as soon after birth
as possible. Mel went and watched Grace so Anna's mom could be at the hospital
too. Mel says that Grace said "Mommy's at the Hos a pal. They're taking the
baby out at the Hos a pal". Mel said "Well, maybe tomorrow you can go see
Mommy and the baby at the hospital" and Grace said "I don't want to go to the
Hos a pal" but then when Anna's mom got there, Grace was trying to convince her
that she wanted to go see Mommy and baby brother. So I hope that the experience
meeting baby brother will go well.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats! He's beautiful! What a view too! Fab!

Sandy: said...

He is SO cute. How fun. He looks bigger than only 6-13...round face! Very exciting. Can't wait to see him in person.

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh...I am so excited! I love him. I am feeling for Anna right now. Hope she recovers well! And I am also feeling for Grace. Tyler of all people knows how it feels to suddenly be side-swiped by some precious little monster- so hopefully he will give grace all the attention she needs.