lifes a beach

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Samuel




Well gosh, we know his name now. And he was just as precious and cute today as ever. I got to hold him today also. But for some crazy reason, it appears that when my kids have children, I either get too excited or anxious and seem to get cold sores. So NO kissing.......YET! Anna is doing great, baby is doing great. And Grace got to come meet her little brother. Tyler had video taped it, so he showed us their first meeting. Very sweet. Grace was holding him (with help from Anna's mom, a.k.a. Grammy) and she would just kiss his head. Probably 3 times or so. Very cute. She giggled at him when he burped. Ha ha, it was great.


After our visit, Julie and I headed on down to the Beach. It was beautiful here today. We waded in the water for a little while, took pictures, then went shopping. = ) As I was wading in the water, and feeling a little joyous/melancholy/grateful/hopeful/, I thought about how beautiful the Savior made our world for us. And my emotions were stirred a bit. And I was thankful
for my blessings. I like times like that, which make us think, and ponder, and make us realize
what we have been blessed with. Geesh, I don't really like to get too introspective online, but
I'll allow it every once and again I guess.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

We're cursed with cold sores too. I feel ya. Beautiful baby boy! I'm sure Gracie will step into the big sister role with ease. So precious! Congrats again!