lifes a beach

Monday, February 18, 2008

Just a couple more pictures of the new boy




Well, Mel Julie and I went to see Anna and Tyler and Samuel at home. They got out of the
hospital today, and Mel had the day off, so we went to visit. We didn't stay long, but took
a few pictures anyway. He's a little jaundiced, has lost some weight, but I can't wait to hear
that he's started putting weight back on. That always gives me a feeling of relief.
So enjoy the pics. (my picture is fuzzy. I look like I've got things in my teeth)

8 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

oh i love the pictures. He looks so cute. Bummer about the jaundice. I hope he gets that out of his system asap!

Andy and Melissa said...

has Courtney had her baby yet

Brenda said...

Mmmm, he's yummy!

Andrea said...

cute! i am so excited to see everyone this weekend!

Kristie Lee said...

So so cute! He does look like his mommy...

Sandy: said...

Sweet little boy. Very precious. How's everything going with them? Is Anna feeling ok? Definitely looks like another blondey!! I'm jealous that they live close, so you can see him lots. I wish my grandbabies were closer.

Anonymous said...

Yea, what a handsome little one!! ;) So cute your family is GROWING BIG!! ;) MISS YA over there!!!

Miss Heather said...

Ohhh he's sooo cute!! Congrats to all!