lifes a beach

Saturday, February 2, 2008

opposite topics

Today was the broadcast of Pres. Hinckley's funeral. Very sweet. He was totally the man.
He makes me want to live better. It was a great tribute to him.

On the opposite side of things,
tonight was the Winter Formal dance, and instead of going to the dance with a bunch of girls
(since they feel Winter Formal is more of a "date" dance), Julie and a couple of friends decided
to get a little dolled up and go to dinner, and then to a party. So here is a
picture I snapped of the lovely ladies before dinner.

2 comments:

Irene/Mom said...

I just thought I should let you know that I had browsed through your family pitures. What a great family you have.
I now enjoy having 3 daughters-in-law - that's a big change for us as we have 5 sons.
Take care, Irene

Andy and Melissa said...

Yeah - winter formal is more of a date dance - fun to go to dinner though.