lifes a beach

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will you be my Valentine?


I have been sick in bed since Monday afternoon. No FUN. A fever, and
nothing else. So I haven't been out at all. Not even to pick Julie
up from school. But today when she called I was feeling good enough
to hop in the car with a coat over my jammies, and sunglasses donned.
When I picked her up, she had a huge teddy bear and a flower from an
admiring "valentine". aaaahhhhh. Usually Mel and I go to Mimi's cafe
for Valentines. It became a "tradition" years ago. But I don't know
that I am feeling up to it tonight. That is a clear indication that
I am not quite "fully" back to my normal self. Close, but not quite.
Maybe I can have Mel pick up some take-out from Mimi's. MMMMM....
Cobb Salad anyone?

2 comments:

Foy said...

Okay so I looked for the closest one to you and it is the one by me , in tustin , so far =)Sorry your not feeling good. hope you get better!
-nikki-

Andy and Melissa said...

Hey Hey...who is Julie's Valentine from? I want cobb salad!